maandag 1 november 2010

New books to look forward to for november 2010

I have a huge stack of books on my list for november, lovely! Some of those, I really have been waiting for for months. So they will be devoured as soon as I get my hands on them.

Lisa Kleypas - Christmas Eve at Friday Harbour

Stephanie Laurens - The reckless bride
Nora Roberts – Happy ever after – Bride Quartet 4
Christine Feehan – Sea Storm
Suzanne Enoch - Rules of an engagement
Karen Hawkins - One night in Scotland
Nalini Singh – Play of passion – Psy–Changelings 9
JD Robb – Indulgence in Death - In Death 38
CL Wilson – Crown of Crystal Flame – Tairen Soul 5
Marjorie M. Liu – The stars below – Dirk and Steele 10
Anna Windsor – Captive Spirit
Barbara Bretton – Spun by Sorcery
Anne McCaffrey – Catalyst – Barque Cats 1
Lori Handeland – Marked by the Moon – Night Creature 9
Cheyenne McCray – Vampires not invited – Night Tracker 3
Nora Roberts – The Other Side anthology
Jacquelyn Frank – Drink of me
Susan Krinard – Luck of the Wolf

To my shame I must admit, I have read only 2 of the books for september. Though I did read 22 books, which is a great score I believe.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten