donderdag 1 september 2011

New books to look forward to for September 2011

This month's list is not so long, but there are some beauties on it.

September 2011
Christine Feehan – Dark Predator – Carpathians 22
Stephanie Laurens – Viscount Breckenridge to the rescue
Jennifer Estep – Spider’s Revenge – Elemental Assassins 5
Michelle Sagara – Cast in Ruin – Chronicles of Elantra 5
J.R. Ward – Envy – Fallen Angels 3
J.D. Robb – New York to Dallas – In death 33
J.D. Robb – anth. Unquiet – Chaos in death
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Eve of Destruction
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Alterant – Belador 2
Nalini Singh – Archangel’s Blade – Guild Hunter 4
L.J. McDonald – Queen of the Sylphs – Sylphs 3

I've read a grand total of 18 books in August, of which there were 6 from my August list and 1 from July.

As my vacation has started today, I do hope to read a bit more books in September. At least the weather is really nice today.

1 opmerking:

  1. I can't wait for ARCHANGEL'S BLADE to come out. I'll be picking up ENVY as well, but I prefer Ward's Black DAgger Brotherhood series.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen