vrijdag 1 juni 2012

New books to look forward to for June 2012


This is the list of new releases for the month of June I am looking forward to:

Jennifer Estep – Dark Frost – Mythos Academy 03
Laurell K. Hamilton – Kiss the Dead – Anita Blake 21
Sally MacKenzie – Bedding Lord Ned – Duchess of Love Trilogy 01
Victoria Laurie – Vision Impossible – Psychic Eye 9
Catherine Coulter – Split Second – FBI 15
Deborah Cooke – Blazing the Trail – Dragon Diaries 3
Jeaniene Frost – Once Burned – Night Prince 1
Johanna Lindsey – Let love find you
Maggie Sefton – Cast on Kill off – Knitting Mystery 10 HC
Maggie Sefton – Unraveled – Knitting Mystery 9 PB
Marjorie M. Liu – Beacon in the Dark – Molly Beacon Mystery 1

I have read a total of 16 books this month, but only 2 of my list for April, but as usual, most of them have not yet reached me, or I did not yet buy them because they are too expensive.

And I am going back to my new years resolution regarding my books:
In each month I have to read at least:
- 2 cozy mysteries
- 1 book that has been on my shelves for over a year
- 1 book that I have won
- 1 book for review.

Of course, some books can double those criteria. I have been slacking in the “won” and “review” departments lately. So, how about you? Are you still reading according to your new year resolutions?

1 opmerking: