zaterdag 17 november 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

As you might have noticed, I am a bit in a reading funk at the moment, due to circumstances at the office. My head just can't concentrate on reading. I have been watching all the episodes of "Escape to the country lately", and I soooo want to move to England now! That gorgeous countryside, those awesome houses with all that land and extra's. Holland really does not have that. And well, I do like those two men presenting the programm...

But of course, there are still new books coming in. So, are you curious what I have added to my shelves lately?

From Bookdepository:
Kate Collins – Nightshade on Elm Street
Donna Fletcher – Wed to a highland warrior
Yasmine Galenorm – Shadow Rising
Laurell K. Hamilton – Kiss the Dead

Secondhand books:
Faith Hunter – Skinwalker
Chloe Neill – Firespell

I’ve won:
Amanda Bonilla – Blood before sunrise, at Between Dreams and Reality blog. Of course, now I have to buy the first book!

A gift from a collegue:
Ally Condie – Matched
Michael Grant - Gone



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you can escape your reading funk soon. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Diana, Thank you, and I think I just did that this weekend.

      Verwijderen
  2. you"ll love the Amanda Bonilla books, or I hope so... it's a really great story. Happy reading darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'll have to buy the first book first ;)

      Verwijderen
  3. Hope you will soon get out of your reading funk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Sabrina, my head has been clearing this weekend, so some reading has been done. Cozy mysteries are perfect for that.

      Verwijderen