maandag 1 juni 2015

New books to look forward to for June 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of June 2015 I am looking forward to:

Clive Cussler – Ghost Ship – Numa Files 12
J.F. Lewis – Oathkeeper – Grudgebearer 2
Jude Deveraux – Ever After – Nantucket Brides 3
Lori Handeland – In the Air Tonight
Lori Handeland – Fire in the Blood
Lorna Barrett – A Fatal Chapter – Booktown Mystery 9 HC
Maggie Sefton – Purl up and die – Kelly Flynn Mystery 13 HC
Maggie Sefton – Yarn over Murder – Kelly Flynn Mystery 12 PB
Sally MacKenzie – Spinster House (prequel)
Shelly Laurenston – Wolf with benefits – Pride 8
Catherine Could – Power Play – FBI 18 PB
Heather Graham – The Silenced – Krewe of Hunters 15 HC
Heather Graham – The Forgotten – Krewe of Hunters 16 HC
Jude Deveraux – Ever After – Nantucked Brides 3 HC
Lara Adrian – Crave the Night – Midnight Breed 12
Laurell K. Hamilton – Dead Ice – Anita Blake 24 HC
Nalini Singh – Shards of Hope – Psy-Changelings 14 HC

I have read a total of 20 books this month and I am quite happy with that number.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month?
I have read 4 cozy mysteries:
- Duffy Brown – Demise in Denim
- Laura Childs – Steeped in Evil
- Heather Blake – Some like it Witchy
- Susan Wittig Albert – Death come quickly

2books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Heather Graham – Deadly Gift
- Jennifer Ashley – The madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (re-read)

3 books I have won / been gifted:
- Vivian Arend – Rocky Mountain Heat
- Candis Terry – Second Chance at the Sugar Shack
- Ashlyn Chase – The werewolf upstairs

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge: none. Here I failed again. I might need to buy a Kindle for my own birthday so I will finally read some of those freebies! I don’t like reading on the Kindle app on my computer.



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I read kindles freebies on my e-reader ;) I just convert with calibre

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can't get those freebies into my Calibre :( or I would convert to .lit

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh hope you get that kindle! B's suggestion of calibre is how I get all my ebooks onto my ereader! Plus, it's free! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love Calibre, but it is the Kindle app that gives me problems.

      Verwijderen
  3. I would love to but Shards of Hope. But it is in HB! I'll just have to wait.
    I read my Kindle books on my iPad and telephone. I like to be able to lie down to read.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hate hardcovers coming first :( we always have to wait a year longer!

      Verwijderen