zaterdag 1 augustus 2015

New books to look forward to for August 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of August 2015 I am looking forward to:

Cherry Adair - Stormchaser – Cutter Cay 4
Ilona Andrews – Magic Shifts – Kate Daniels 8 HC
J.D. Robb – Obsession in Death – In Death 40 PB
Jennifer Ashley – The Mackenzie Clan Gathering – Mackenzies 8
Lisa Kleypas – Brown-Eyed Girl – Travis 4 HC
Lori Handeland – Written in the Water
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Dragonbane – Dark-Hunter 24 HC
Catherine Coulter – The Lost Key – Brit in the FBI 2 PB
Ellery Adams – Murder in the Paperback Parlor – Book Retreat Mystery 2
Karen Hawkins – The prince and I – Princes of Oxenburg 2
Leann Sweeney – The Cat, The Sneak and the Secret – Cats in Trouble Mystery 7

I have read a total of 18 books this month. Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I finally did it!

I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
Bailey Cates – Magic and Macaroons
Heather Webber – Weeding out Trouble

At least 6 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
Linda Lael Miller – Daring Moves
Dianne Duvall – Darkness Dawns
Anthology – Seduction by Chocolate
Nora Roberts – Hot Ice
Eileen Wilks – Blood Lines
Heather Webber – Weeding out Trouble

5 free books:
Anthology – Witch High
Delores Fossen – Truly Madly Briefly
Katie Gallagher – Tried and True
Jodi Thomas – Twisted Creek
Carolyn Brown – I love this bar

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
Nora Roberts – Hot Ice



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Robb and Ashley. Very exciting :) I need to catch up on Robb soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The pub date for the MacKenzie clan gathering has moved to 17 november. I did preorder it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Some great books. Darkness Dawns was such a good one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, I enjoyed it Melissa. Finally wrote my review today :)

      Verwijderen