donderdag 1 oktober 2015

New books to look forward to for October 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of October 2015 I am looking forward to:

Heather Blake – Ghost of a potion – Magic Potion mystery 3
Jennifer Estep – Dark Heart of Magic – Black Blade 2
Karen Hawkins – Sabrina Jeffries – What happens under the mistletoe – anthology
Kate Collins – Florist Grump – Flower Shop Mystery 17
Laura Childs – Parchment and Old Lace – Scrapbooking Mystery 13 HC
Laura Childs – Gossamer Ghost – Scrapbooking Mystery 12 PB
Lisa Kleypas – Cold-Hearted Rake
Nora Roberts - Christmas with you
Suzanne Enoch – Some like it Scot – Scandalous Highlander 4
Yasmine Galenorn – Autumn Thorns – Whisper Hollow 1

I have read a total of 19 books this month, and I am very happy with that, as I also spend a lot of time watching Masterchef Australia 2015. That was a great season, lots of nice people in it. But my favourite one became second.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Again, almost! I need to read some review books soon.

I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
- Susan Wittig Albert - The Darling Dahlias and the Silver Dollar Bush
- Jenn McKinlay - Sprinkle with murder

lots of books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Cecy Robson - A cursed embrace
- Louis L'Amour - End of the Drive
- Anne Bishop 5 books (and Shalador's Lady twice)
- Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris - Dawn's Early Light
- Jennifer Ashley - Perils of the Heart
- Jenn McKinlay - Sprinkle with murder
- Nora Roberts - Dance to the Piper

no books I have won / been gifted / given for review:

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
- Nora Roberts - Dance to the Piper



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Some lovely books to look forward to, and most important, a short holiday :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Thanks, Aurian!! I love Lisa Kleypas her books but I didn't knew that she had a new book! I'm so happy about it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It has been a while since she wrote an historical romance Peggy, I sure hope it is still as good or even better as they used to be.

      Verwijderen
  3. Looks like you have some good books to look forward and did great last month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A new Lisa Kleypas! I didn't know that! Thanks for telling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen